Alright, everyone, I am back in action after a long trip to the USA which let me say “So long!” to my childhood home and hug my family for the first time in nearly two years.
Today is a very special day for me. It’s My Birthday!!!
So I figured today would be a great time to do a brief overview of the Q1 of my life and share with you some of my top 25 highlights from years 0-25.
Seriously though, I cannot believe how quickly 25 years came and went. I’m not going to lie, my vision for what my life would look like by 25 looked a bit different than what my current reality is but I wouldn’t change it for the world!
Did I picture I would be running my own business? NOPE
Did I envision that I would be living on the other side of the world? NOPE
Did I think I would ever live on a farm? NOPE!
But everything that’s happened has lead me to this point has been my own personal journey and I am blessed with these opportunities that have helped me grow into the person I am.
25 highlights from the past 25 years:
- Taking my first Disney Cruise in Kindergarten which opened my eyes to the magical world of Hospitality! (I’ll never forget the chocolate on my pillow every night!)
- Traveling up and down the East Coast in Ice Skating Competitions that led me to love hotels and traveling with my family.
- Participating in the Miss Ocean City Pageants that helped me gain confidence in myself and developed my passion for sharing my talents.
- Playing Sandy in Grease in 8th grade followed by many, many supporting roles throughout my High School experience!
- Skated in a televised 9/11 Tribute Skating Show.
- Met my all-time favorite figure skaters including Sasha Cohen, Tara Lipinski, Tanith Belbin, and Ben Agosto.
- Developed a fundraiser combining my love of skating with my passion for helping people which developed my event Skate for Wishes which has since raised more than $20,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Sang with my High School Choir at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Attended the best university in the USA.
- Was one of the managers for a $1 Million Dance Marathon benefitting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Gained 160 Sisters thanks to the Psi Mu chapter of Chi Omega.
- Learned from some of the TOP Leaders in the Hospitality Industry through the Rosen College of Hospitality Management.
- Interned for a cause close to my heart at Give Kids the World.
- Spent countless days exploring Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
- Worked for Orlando, Florida’s only 5 Diamond Resort Four Seasons
- Moved to Australia to be an Au Pair.
- Crossed my top bucket list item off the list – Snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef in the Whitsundays!
- Met an amazing man and decided to stay in Australia forever. Was granted a partnership visa to stay in October!
- Built my business from the ground up. From Virtual Assistant to Social Media Manager to Marketing Strategist to Collaboration Coordinator and beyond!
- Faced my fears and started modeling!
- Found my passion for working with businesses and brands making a positive impact on the world.
- Joined Uplift Swimwear on their mission to make an impact for women with mastectomies.
- Organized my first ever collaboration photoshoot.
- Was nominated for the Gold Coast Girls in Business Awards
- Found what it means to love myself and to trust that everything works out in the right way, and at the right time.